August 30, 2006

Welcome to Hollywood Video. Is there anything I can help you find today?

Yes, it's official. Officially official. You are currently reading the words of a Hollywood Video employee. So, on top of starting college (um ... tommorow, actually), I'm starting a new job. Not to mention that I'm also now writing for The Mast, PLU's weekly paper.

So, you can imagine that I don't exactly have a lot of free time.

I promise that I'll start consistently updating in the next couple weeks. It's just hard for me to find the time right now for Mattinee.

I miss you guys.

... and I hope you miss me too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!! I miss you too!!!

Matt said...

Glad to hear it. =)

Anonymous said...

Forget about your damn Latin homework. You're a world renowned critic!