August 12, 2006

Thanks

Today wasn't half-bad.

Yes, I was bombarded by hateful comments ... and for a while, I was a bit down about the whole thing. But then, something happened. Something miraculous.

A whole slew of readers and supporters, people I didn't know even read my blog, sent me emails and left me comments to cheer me up. It's times like these that I'm thankful for my readers.

The amount of support I recieved today far outweighed the negative comments I recieved. You guys are awesome.

And so I raise a goblet to you, the readers. You truly keep me going, and you make me strive to be a better writer every day. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Also, for the record, I did recieve a few apologies from the YouTube users who left me nasty comments. Though I don't condone insulting someone over the internet, they did do right by apologizing. I appreciate them as well.

So, once again, thanks. I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, Jess, I was introduced to this blog via Gamespot's link to Youtube in their poll on the best film by the Halo director.

I'm a new fan!

Matt said...

I'm glad to have a new fan. I'll have to check out your blog soon, Damian. =)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »