August 22, 2006

Wish me luck ...

Hey folks.

Employment. Some people get all the luck with jobs ... and some don't. I wouldn't consider myself one or the other, having only held one job and holding said job for two and-a-half weeks. I don't have a lot of experience. But I know enough to know the difference between a good job and a bad job. Quiznos (my former employer) wasn't the best job.

Hollywood Video? Potentially my part-time, minimum-wage dream job. You're around movies all day. You get to tell people that Crash was horrible, and that they should instead pick up Glory. You get 10 free rentals a week.

10. FREE. RENTALS.

Anyway, I have an interview there tommorow. Wish me luck folks. If you could steer some positive thoughts in my direction at about 4:00 -- possibly have a candle vigil with some church friends -- that'd be great.

Also, sorry for lack of updates. Been very busy lately, with all kinds of crap. College is starting soon. Once I get my first month out of the way, get my schedule under my belt, get settled in a job ... updates will pick up and reviews will come regularly.

Anyway, thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Mega dittoes to that, Moony!