August 23, 2006

An Update ...

Alright, so my interview.

NAILED IT.

I really hit it off with the manager, a really cool guy named Jerry. I got there early for my interview, which gave me and him plenty of time to talk movies. I think he decided he wanted to hire me before the interview even started. He asked my top four favorite films (Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Empire Strikes Back, Jaws, Blade Runner), and we had a geeky discussion about why Empire is the superior Star Wars film. We really hit it off. He seemed like a really great guy.

I'm looking forward to working for him.

Anyway, it's not official. I still have a group interview, which is next week, before I find out if I'm hired. But, based on this interview, I think I have a new job.

Thanks for all the support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eeeeexcellent!

Good luck!