June 28, 2006

Problems, problems, problems ...

Alright, so apparently there's still a few kinks to work out in this video blog thing. For some people, the video isn't loading at all. When I checked for comments this morning, it wasn't loading for me either. I'm not sure if this is a YouTube problem or a Mattinee problem. I'll look into it.

For now, just try refreshing the page a few times and see if that helps (worked for me). I will really try to figure out why it's being a little stupid about loading.

It was working last night, but it was too good to be true. Sit tight and I'll have this figured out. It is a flash application, so if you don't have Shockwave player installed on your computer, that might be part of the problem.

For me, it's just taking eons to load (which shouldn't be happening ... it's a relatively tiny file). It might just be the host video being slow ... I don't know. I'll see if it kind of fixes itself out in a few hours. If not, I'll go in and try to figure out what's wrong with the code of the embedded video.

Anyway, thanks for your patience, guys. This first episode has been a pain in the butt, but as I start getting the hang of it, the next episodes should come faster and easier.

UPDATE: Alright, well, it seems to be loading at a reasonable speed for me now. Please let me know if you guys have any further problems with it, and I'll try my best to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for putting up with all this technology crap, guys.

No comments: