June 04, 2006

I just watched Coolio turn into a vampire ...

The title says it all, folks. I just watched in absolute horror as former rapper and tentacle-hair afficianado Coolio turned into a vampire ... and then proceeded not to bite people, as you would think vampires would do, but to knock a handicapped man out of his wheelchair and kick him repeatedly in the leg until a stock-blonde actress ran in and shot him.

The movie? It's a little Sci-Fi Channel Original masterpiece called "Dracula 3000." The plot? Count Dracula is alive and well in the year 3000 and decides to stow away on a spaceship. The result? Possibly the worst thing I have ever seen. I was channel surfing when I came upon this steaming pile, and I couldn't help but watch -- my curiousity got the better of me! But it was even worse than I could have ever imagined. I couldn't sit through more than four minutes of the stupid thing.

The dialogue in the scene was just horrendous ... not even worth repeating. But the absolute worst aspect of the film (if you can even call it that) is the acting of Coolio. The guy can't act, people -- he couldn't even jump around like and idiot properly.

The point of this post? To warn you against the evils of Sci-Fi Channel Original Movies. The "Original" in the title roughly translates to "craptacular."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»