July 21, 2006

It's about time: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in 2007

Greetings from Medical Lake (a tiny town of 4,000 in Eastern Washington)! I have a few minutes free on my eventful vacation here, so I thought I'd share this fantastic teaser trailer for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the readership.

It would be in everyone's best interest to watch this teaser.

The newly titled TMNT is due out in 2007. The film will be completely CGI and will stick to the darker tone of the comics, as opposed to lighthearted earlier films. Personally, I'm psyched out of my mind about it. Feel free to leave comments about your feelings on the trailer.

Later!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah, the CGI looks supremely cool. I think it's the fact that, in an age when completely realistic CGI is fully possible, the filmmakers have opted for a more cartoonish, comic-book-esque style. I love it.