July 06, 2006

Are you ... serious?

Oh. My. God.

Click this.

Yes, it's finally happened. After all these years of waiting ... it's finally happened. A third "Mortal Kombat" film is well into production and slated for a 2007 release. Now, I know what you're thinking: do we really need another "Mortal Kombat" film? I mean ... we already enjoyed the first two so much, we wouldn't want to ruin this fantastic franchise.

I cannot wait.

(End sarcasm here)

My "Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest" review will be up early (very early) tommorow morning.

UPDATE: Alright, so I'm too exhuasted to write a full review of "Pirates," but I promise my review will be up tommorow (friday). Sorry to keep you guys waiting (if you are even waiting ... I tend to picture you guys sitting eagerly in the glow of your monitors, waiting patiently for me to update -- I don't think I'm too far off). Anyway, check back later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrr... your pirates review isn't up early enough for those of us who are waking up 9 hours earlier than you...but then again, I'm pretty sure the movie hasn't even started yet, that could be why...

LET ME KNOW, muh-fuckah!
-Kat ze German

Anonymous said...

P.S.
How bout you email me back, ya jerkface...

*single tear slides down cheek into beerstein*

Matt said...

Well, I just got back from "Pirates." I'm too exhausted to write my review (it's almost 3:30 in the morning here) but I can tell you that the movie is good. Not great, but good. You'll like it.

Anonymous said...

I am eagerly awaiting your review of Pirates last night Matt. I was happy to see you guys there. Just wanted to tell you to keep writing & posting the video blogs. You're quite the review writer.

Come visit us next year,
--Lauren (The loud kid)

Matt said...

Hey, Lauren! Good to see a JagWire student take an interest in my blog. Thanks for the comment, and you'll see my review up within the hour.