January 14, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT

For anyone who cares (and those who don’t, stop being jerks):

I’ve come to the conclusion that Mattinee is … well, it’s dead, Jim (who’s Jim?). It suffers from neglect, and it’s entirely my fault. Long story short, there’s a new blog in town. One that doesn’t constrict itself to film reviews and entertainment columns. I’d really appreciate it if all of my supposed friends and loved ones would take a few minutes and look it over, and maybe if you’re feeling like a decent human being, dropping me a line or two of your thoughts. And hey, if it catches your fancy to maybe bookmark my blog and check it once a week, that’d be just swell.

Sorry for being a sarcastic jerk all the time.

http://rocketnumber09.blogspot.com

And Jim, I’m sorry for sleeping with your wife.

Much love,
Matt